A Gp32 Site

Czech?? what??
thats a real old page , thats some of the early concept models that were for show only
I didnt know Czech people had gp32's guess they do

~Octavious

gp32-mage_of_battlefield_2.jpg

That looks like such a good game...

Eugh, thank god they redisigned it :lol: Though I wish they'd stuck with three buttons, at least its better than two. Edit: Also, that looks like an analogue joystick.
It's a shame most of these games never came to light, they look quite good:
gp32-highmoss.jpg

gp32-diceconquest2.gif

gp32-neopanzer3.gif

maby cos its still mostly chech

@ twit : Actualy, theres no start button there, so theres the same number of buttons as we have now.

Imagine on the picture, the big button moved to the othr side, and the 3rd button moved down.

I actualy find select in a comferable position to use as an action button.

gp32.gif

Im talking about this picture.

I dodnt understand why gamepark dont releace those games : if they releace for joy GP, theres no production costs, therefore they can only make money!

There was an internet version of the gp32 which yoiu could plug into your mobile.

I dont think it was relesed. Although I read that a member of the gp32x community has one.

Its on hookers page on one of the reviews.

Ok, above site was dedicated to emu-scene news from 1997 till late 2000. It was run by Evilmind, the friend of mine, who ran out of time and then decided to stop posting news but since there is a lot of really useful info for czech speaking ppl there, he let his pages up and running.

The article you found was posted prior to launch of GP32 and it contains all info known before final GP32 reached market.

Hope it helps ... if you need some particular translation, let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if its possible and not too much trouble... how About an english translation of that page...

With my small Czech understanding, to seems to me this is a early preview page of GP32. All the screens at the bottom were suspected realise titles... Says something about a possable TV Turner as well... never heard of that!

somebody should e-mail gamepark and ask them why they never realeased that version of the gp32 instead of the one today (i would rather have that)

Back