A fresh start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, it turns out I was watching the wrong video, but it seems both "hellollo" and "hellolo" are acceptable. Just don't ask for sources.

Edit: YES! More posts than WizardStan.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll try and make more of an effort in this new dawn and actually post now and again :) Hopefully my next post will be in the "I Got My.." thread....next week??!!

Can I have your admin status - I'd love to ban mvickers03 - just so he has to bring his Pandora to my house more often, heh.

No, really, I do kind of wish this forum well. I've not used any section of the gp32x.de website apart from to keep tabs on Pandora progress since my GP2X stopped working with batteries (does anyone want it for research? Works from a power brick only, and has no joystick cap) anyway, yeah, shiny, now carry on...
I'll take your gp2x if it's free! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
So I guess I need to crank my posts to 10.

All this keeping up with epenis size could be the death of me :blink:
Naaah 11 is all you need!

Hello, just registered on the OFFICIAL PANDORA BOARDS … I already feel at home :wub:

Between, I found that Twitter signup friggin' useful and fast!

9436SZMOB281312

(if anyone actually "gets" this one I'll be impressed)

I think this joke runs on the same lines as one or two 'Two Ronnies' sketches. I can't honestly say that I've got it, but I think I understand how it works. Its not what you typed its how it sounds.

Another bad joke

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back