A convenient tool for anyone with extra batteries

Aether Lion

Staff member
Halfway Between Hell and Purgatory, Pennsylvania
Is it possible to make a dock for extra batteries for the Pandora to charge, so you can use one battery while the other is charging and Vice-Versa?

It would probably run off the same cord as the Pandora.

How much would they cost to make? It shouldn't be too expensive, huh?

Assuming you fin the right connector, its simply a few resistors and the like to control the voltage and ampeirs that travel into the battery.

I would be interested by that as well. Maybe a mix of 3d printing and a few wires/connectors would do - if anyone has any idea on what connectors to use to make such a dock, it would be very helpful.

There are charging stations for LiPos that can be bought for rccars or other miniature rc machines.

If you find one with the right specs it should be able to charge, but not overcharge your battery.

I would prefer one mad specifically for the Pandora's large battery and voltage required, without overexceeding. I think it would be a great investment for ED, because then he would sell both more batteries and these new docks. :) I just am trying to find more 'nd more ways to support the community. If the idea ever went through, I would DEFINITELY find a way to buy it.

Well, I personally thought it would be a good investment for anyone.

I have been in a very creative mood as of late, and whizzing realistic ideas off my head left and right. I guess when I am super depressed I am more creative? I don't know.

~Polukus~

Back