Status
Not open for further replies.
But practice safe hex, people. Get those virus checkers running and scan your downloads. You're internet super-freaks, all of you! Don't wanna catch anything.

that was a fun five days...

this thread is not so big of a deal... this is the off topic section... i think its retarded i got banned without a warning for 5 days but that one thread with that girl who didnt know how to spell and was wondering what a gp2x was, went on forever and ever without getting closed...

lol2232 posted on Aug 10 2006 at 10:24 PM said:

this thread is not so big of a deal... this is the off topic... i think its retarded i got banned without a warning for 5 days but that one thread with that girl who didnt know how to spell and was wondering what a gp2x was, went on forever and ever without getting closed...

I can tell you with 100% certanty that I would have NEVER suspended/banned/punished you for this topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Aug 11 2006 at 02:58 AM said:
He never revoked the ban?

um...why? :unsure:

That's an injustice.

Nope... i was banned for five whole days...

TelcoLou posted on Aug 11 2006 at 03:35 AM said:
lol2232 posted on Aug 10 2006 at 10:24 PM said:

this thread is not so big of a deal... this is the off topic... i think its retarded i got banned without a warning for 5 days but that one thread with that girl who didnt know how to spell and was wondering what a gp2x was, went on forever and ever without getting closed...

I can tell you with 100% certanty that I would have NEVER suspended/banned/punished you for this topic.
Thats because unlike Tom, the sex addicted moderator, you can understand hex :D

I really thought he had unbanned you, shame on him.

kknd_cf posted on Aug 11 2006 at 01:14 PM said:
I unbanned him today but it's already been five days anyway. Fuck it I'm tired anyways
zzzzzzzzzz

haha, just like in hollywood films, you come in at the last minute, hehe.
just like in jurassic park 3 i think, where the army come right at the end when theyve finally escaped tha man eating polygons following them.

I unbanned him today but it's already been five days anyway. Fuck it I'm tired anyways
zzzzzzzzzz
Next time you ban somebody by accident, please fix it immediately.

Rico posted on Aug 13 2006 at 08:37 AM said:
zzzzzzzzzz
Next time you ban somebody by accident, please fix it immediately.
okies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back