3DS Friend Codes Here!

got one to keep me busy until me pandora arives

3222-5716-1847
Welcome Gekko90, I have added you to my friends list, as well as to the OP. Please add me and others when you have the time.

Enjoy the 3DS, it is a really nice handheld gaming device. A good layover until your Pandora arrives. ENJOY!

Chris
thanks and i will enjoy it

In general, or for the 3DS? Because usernames undeniably work better, but Nintendo thinks that you'll get raped online without Friend Codes to safeguard you.

I mean specifically on the 3DS. I've got friends on there, but it doesn't actually DO anything. It lets me see what my friends were playing the last time they were on wifi and that's it. I can't compare scores, play games together, or even send simple messages; having a friends list seems to offer absolutely no benefit.

At least on the Wii you can message people on your friends list.

^ It's a replacement for the per-game codes on the DS. The on-system stuff seems to be a bit pointless (I assume it'll be expanded at some point), but that one code is what's used for online play and whatnot in games that have it.

^ It's a replacement for the per-game codes on the DS. The on-system stuff seems to be a bit pointless (I assume it'll be expanded at some point), but that one code is what's used for online play and whatnot in games that have it.
only people who post their friend codes are allowed to participate in this thread

only people who post their friend codes are allowed to participate in this thread
^ lol

I've hacked Prom's 3DS, so I already know her friend code. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, since I got it for less than 200 EUR brand new including Zelda 3D AND will get the free games and goodies from Nintendo soon, I also have one now.

Here's the code:

0903 - 2895 - 1813

Had mine since second day but only just noticed this thread - Mine is 1203-9200-2373.

It's keeping me sane whilst waiting for the return of my fixed Pandora.

Back