3DS Friend Codes Here!

my 3DS friend code is: 0301-9830-0525

the name on my own personal "friend card" or whatever you want to call it is: Eric

...also, I don't know what value the "user name" in my 3DS "profile" has(it's the thing accessible from "system settings"), but for that I've chosen to go with: Simian..

also, I REALLY hope Beyond the Labyrinth gets released in the u.s.(I bet it won't, though.. :( ) and I would love a bunch of new Advance Wars games for 3DS as well(full retail releases, not crappy Nintendo eShop versions..)

Last edited by a moderator:
IMHO, 3DS friend codes themselves don't have much, if any value, because if you accidentally or purposely reset your 3DS to Day 1 factory settings then you'll end up with a brand new friend code (losing your old one forever of course).

Hope I'm not too late to be friends ;)

My code is : 4639-8966-4371

Edit : Not sure it matters but my 3Ds name is : Loon

Hope I'm not too late to be friends ;)
You've been added to the OP. Your never to late, as long as I still have my 3DS. :lol:

I can't imagine selling it any time soon, unless Nintendo does an XL model or something, but I don't see that happening anytime soon(at least I hope not).

I was actually going to grave dig this thread anyways, since we now have a game we can all play together worldwide(MK7), it might be nice for new members to get on board, or just to remind old members that this list is here.

Chris

Also late adding my info to this thread, but my code is 5370-0389-6899. ;)

(null)

Back