2 players 1 gp32

frolik

Bass Invader
Website
Visit site
I was wondering if there are any decent games that 2 players can enjoy, like quiz games or maybe the darts game (I've not tried it yet). I used to play capcom bowling which was quite a larf, but I don't think it's on any of the emu's

Not talking about the old arcade games that players take it in turn, that was always a bit naff.

Any suggestions, emulated or otherwise?

Worms for the SNES and SMB3 for the NES, as well as the Yatzy game

Risk for Genesis is a great multi player game. It's not as good as Advancewars, however any turn based strategy game is great fun to play with some friends.

I designed a simple game that can be played by two players simultaneously on same gp32.

It's kind of crap idea, but one player is using jojstick&start&L button, and other is using a&b&select&R.

I'm just a newbie gp32 coder, now I'm trying to figure the gp32 api out.

Slyro the Radioactive cat!!!!!!!!!!!! You can play 2players at once on it (each uses one side of the GP32 for controls) :)

Gpek Pong also does it, but the collision detecting sucks on it, it would be so cool if it had proper detecting.

slyro,- no disrespect intended, but it didn't have much lastability.
worms,- good plan, that could definately be worth a go
risk,- anyone tried it? may give this a go...
mm2,- which version is this? snes?

:rolleyes:

Yeah i love slyro. is that crappy worms clone thing with mobile phone (its a commercial game) multiplayer on the same gp? might be worth gettin if it is... just for the 2 player aspect.

Edit: nope rally pop isnt 2 player on the same gp. are there any commercial games that will let you do this? rally pop was the perfect opportunity but its only multiplayable with rf leads and another gp32.

Back