166mhz Gp32 Flu With Glass Screen And Boxed

I might try placing a bid on it (*might*) but the pics are a bit blurry. Would you be able to get any better pics, or is that the best you can possibly do at the moment?

Amazing how that's just within my affordability range...... I am still considering other GPs, though, and even a Zodiac. I will announce my decision at 6:18(CST) tonight.

I don't like dealing with Ebay bidding and junk. How much would you take for it with out all the hassles of bidding. Like just a buy now price? I was considering getting a blu, but if you would take a trade of a non-flu gp and some cash I would be interested.

Diablo2: can it do 220?
It can do 166MHZ i never tried more then that :p

SephirothIce posted on Jul 18 2004 at 03:57 AM said:
I don't like dealing with Ebay bidding and junk. How much would you take for it with out all the hassles of bidding. Like just a buy now price? I was considering getting a blu, but if you would take a trade of a non-flu gp and some cash I would be interested.
My "buy it now" price would be $155.
I don´t want to trade it for a non-flu gp32 and some money sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can probably have $155 by next week, but the auction would have been over by then anyways, so I probably would have done better bidding :D . If I can buy it tomorrow for the $143 and get you the rest later, I'd take it, but otherwise I'd probably just bid or see if one of the other people I've contacted bothers to respond.

Or I could always go down to Time Warp on Monday afternoon and sell a few of the Playstation games that I don't play anymore..... That could probably get me the money a little more quickly.

is 166mhz the highest it can go??

i want more!! lol

hmmm i may put in a bid for it..... cos mine is a 133 only :( but is it worth it??

Keithmcfc posted on Jul 19 2004 at 03:30 PM said:

i want more!! lol

hmmm i may put in a bid for it..... cos mine is a 133 only :( but is it worth it??
Yours can only fo 133MHZ?
That´s really not much.
166MHZ is MUCH faster.
If I where you I would do it gp32_console

gba-cube posted on Jul 19 2004 at 04:19 PM said:
Keithmcfc posted on Jul 19 2004 at 03:30 PM said:

i want more!! lol

Yours can only fo 133MHZ?
That´s really not much.
166MHZ is MUCH faster.
If I where you I would do it gp32_console
It aint much but its ok for me, i have had no problems....

but is the little boost worth it??

id rather have one that can go to 200+.

i aint botherd about blowing it up.... lol im rich :)

Back