$160 Burning Hole In My Paypal, Whatya Got To Sell?

Cbass182

I have a DS Lite, a Camera, a GBA SP, a GP2X, a modded xbox and gamecube, so I can't think of anything else to buy. I just sold some stuff on Ebay and have $161USD to spend...I'm sure someone here can think of something...?

Keep it until you find something that you really want. Don't buy something just for the hell of it. I'n sure something that piques your interest will come along soon!

EDIT: Actually, just thought of something, Mario Kart on the DS is awesome!

I'm not a collector...sorry...

If it was a gameboy pocket "light" I might have considered...but I want one to play, not display...

Castlevania SOTN.

On my GP2X.

Then I donate.

:p

I don't mind Sony, I'm actually looking for PSP right now. I just bid on one on Ebay and unfortunatly was outbid in the last half hour er so...I either got all my stuff for X-mas, or it was cheap...Sony = expensive...

Now that the PSP is in my price range, I'll probably get one. I want some portable Burnout action, worms, scarface (i know it hasn't come out yet) and numerous other games coming out this fall in the US...

Cbass182 posted on Sep 28 2006 at 09:42 PM said:
I'm not a collector...sorry...

If it was a gameboy pocket "light" I might have considered...but I want one to play, not display...

I have a Gold GameBoy Pocket "light". It's in good condition with a few minor scuffs. Pm me an offer :)

I also have a PSP. 1.50 firmware with a new "purple" faceplate. Pm me about that also if you're interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, about an hour ago at 10:30pm ish my car's power steering pump pulley's bearings decided to cease up and I lost power steering, the belt also runs my alternator and various other necessary components of my car. The ceased pulley's bolt spun out, the pulley fell off and the belt, now with a ton of slack, got tangled up in the other various pulleys and snapped. My battery died since the alternator wasn't spinning anymore, my car stalled, and I was coasting down M-20 on my way back from a pizza delivery from the Cracker Barrel party store...

Luckily I had gained enough momentum to coast into the parking lot sporting goods supply store across the street, Jakes Outdoors, just shy of the party store where I work my 1 of 2 jobs. Needless to say, my new found riches will not be spent on a psp, gameboy "light", or any other neadless gadget I have been dreaming up...

Stupid Ford... <_<

Back