140+ Video Game Consoles

Nintendo

Nintendo Switch
You know what makes me sick in the stomach? A lot of young n00bie kids out there, these days only seem to know about the SEGA's, Nintendo's, SONY's, Microsoft's, and Atari's. :angry:
If you love video games like me, you'll study games from beginning to end. B) :pandora2ut4: :wiz:

340x_consoles.jpg

For more information, please click on the link below.

consollection.de/

EDIT: I've noticed that they're missing quite a few handhelds in there.
sad.gif

I'm presuming it means that the site is unavailable at the moment - that message pops up when you click on the link.

I've wasted hours on Old-Computers.com. Partially because their site is always incredibly slow, but mostly because they have information on every computer, game console and Pong clone manufactured up until the year 2000 or so. They do tend to skip on handhelds, but the rest of the info more than makes up for it.

matzesu said:
Im from Germany, but i dont understand it!!.. (the words, yeas, but not the meaning..) :unsure:
Die meinen, dass diese (Internet)präsenz=Internetseite nicht verfügbar ist :)

Last edited by a moderator:
mali said:
matzesu said:
Im from Germany, but i dont understand it!!.. (the words, yeas, but not the meaning..) :unsure:
Die meinen, dass diese (Internet)präsenz=Internetseite nicht verfügbar ist :)

"Ah, jetzt versteh ich es, danke" Now whe should go back to english, because, nobody can understand us.. :rolleyes:

Maybe buy retro gamers new book?
rg_videogames_handbook_01.jpg

It dosen't have em all, but its nice reading. What makes me sad is that playstation 1 isn't in it, it should I think, like alot of others to, but still a good book.

SONY said:
You know what makes me sick in the stomach? A lot of young n00bie kids out there, these days only seem to know about the SEGA's, Nintendo's, SONY's, Microsoft's, and Atari's. :angry:
If you love video games like me, you'll study games from beginning to end.

but SEGA is so beautiful. i was born in 1990, don't know too many. getting familiar with some others, but can't seem to get them to work on my wiz. till then, i'll stick with SEGA.

Back