13 Year Old Bottle of Piss on Ebay

aaawww, the links dead, I wanted to see what the starting bid was.

Not chinese, Japanese.

PISS IS ALSO ACCLAIMED AS THE 'WATER OF LIFE' BY THE JAPANESE. MORE THAN 3 MILLION OF THEM DRINK SOME FORM OF PISS EACH DAY.

If this is true, I don't know what to think :(

I don't know what's worse...the auction, or the people who actually look for these auctions?
Technically I didnt Search for it... Do you know when you goto Ebay and it has that list called "FEATURED ITEMS", I was just reading down the list then saw "13yr Old Bottle of PISS" LOL :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
This part of the auction makes you laugh out real loud :D -

THIS IS A ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY TO OWN A PIECE OF OF PISS

Then the Image

60_1.JPG

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(Well I think its funny :rolleyes: )

next their'll be Shit in a Stamped envelope ready to be shipped out hehe

Not chinese, Japanese.

PISS IS ALSO ACCLAIMED AS THE 'WATER OF LIFE' BY THE JAPANESE. MORE THAN 3 MILLION OF THEM DRINK SOME FORM OF PISS EACH DAY.

sorry I should have said the JAPANESE are sick with their piss drinking and sick anime, and some other thing I dont want to tell you cause its sick. But they are also good at making games.

Not chinese, Japanese.

sorry I should have said the JAPANESE are sick with their piss drinking and sick anime, and some other thing I dont want to tell you cause its sick. But they are also good at making games.
there also great at being short

sorry I should have said the JAPANESE are sick with their piss drinking and sick anime, and some other thing I dont want to tell you cause its sick.

It's not an exclusively japanese thing (infact it's been around in most societies in the world for quite a while). Anime isn't sick, and if you think it is you've been shown the wrong things by the wrong people; it's like denouncing Hollywood because the only american film you've ever seen is Driller Killer or I Spit on Your Grave.

But they are also good at making games

Are you sure about that? Sure they're not sick too? Everyone has done something that someone will lable 'sick' if you look hard enough.

Back