1 GHz Pandora to sell, a lot of accessoirs

CommanderB

Very Active Member
Hey guys!

Unfortunately I have to sell my OpenPandora 1GHz edition with lots of accessories. The Open Pandora is in an excellent condition and I am selling my handheld only because I don´t not have enough time to deal with it. The Pandora is sold with a Toshiba SH016GBA3H2 SDHC memory card (16 GB), which is one of the fastest card for the Pandora and its SD - readers , according to the official wiki and the compability list ( 18.6 MB / sec read and 22.5 MB / s write speed ). In addition, the Pandora is settled a 16GB memory card of Fujifilm for storing ROMs, games, and other data. The official carrier bag is also sold with it, as well as the charger and a compatible USB OTG  (Mini USB A-> B ) cable. The Pandora is sold in the original box and with an upgraded account from 16/01/2013, so there is still warranty remaining. Although the Pandora already has a very long battery life (> = 10) I sell also an additional replacement battery with my Pandora. The Pandora can be easily overclocked up to ~ 1175Mhz. The WLAN of Pandora which is a weak point of many devices work on my Pandora pretty neat, the download speed with my Fritzbox is about 350kbps and under SuperSaxxon there are no disconnections.

The cost of international shipping my vary

link to ebay: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=171255720290

6bliaajc.jpg

Can you explain to us why your 1GHZ has a black case?
Can you also explain why the overclock is only ~ 1175Mhz?
Can you also explain why you're selling a Rebirth / Classic unit as a GHZ Unit?

You have 24 hours to respond then i'm hiding this topic. I strongly encourage people not to bid on this item until it has been verified. - Has been reported to eBay also

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

this is an upgraded rebirth unit, so the case is still black. Here is a photo:
I don´t exactly know why the maximum stable overclock is only 1175 MHz. I though that the average of the 1 GHz units is about ~1200 MHz so it would still be normal. The maximum overclock has been tested with Notaz´ tool.

I have written in my ebay auction that I include an upgrade invoice from OpenPandora GmbH but I think I forgot to translate this in english :S
I´m not doing this! I think you shouldn´t condemn me that fast! Please remove the ebay report if it is possible

Also I think that a black case is more beautiful than a silver one :p

qq4v59oz.jpg

yeah, he was very rude. i guess some people are like that. Brains must be in his boots if you ask me. We dont need people with an attitude like that.

At the very least Mr Carrot King weed man should have said sorry.

I've got a 1GHz with a black case. Much better than the silver. Just because its black dont mean its only a classic or rebirth. People are free to upgrade and keep their old cases.

1175MHz is not a bad overclock speed. Some people report very high overclock values, but they don't verify it with a stress test. The CPU will overclock much higher if all it has to do is being idle :)

Sorry for the Spanish Inquisition by my colleague Wally. He's just trying to make sure that all "for sale" announcements are genuine, and it looks like in this case he jumped to a conclusion a bit too fast. I could have made the same mistake myself -- I didn't know people would upgrade their CC/ReBirth unit without upgrading the case.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/7WJXHY2OXGE?feature=oembed

Can you also explain why you're selling a Rebirth / Classic unit as a GHZ Unit?
That was rude (and wrong).
Agree. And reporting to eBay was even worse. At least give the man chance to defend himself of your accusation.

Me too, upgraded my first-batch black unit and chose to keep the original case.

1. Why on earth would I want to lose my original first batch case?
2. Black matte cases are prefered by many members of this community.

What kind of thinking is that? "Your car is blue, so it can't have a faster engine than red cars because we all know the inside is tied to the color".

At least I would expect an apology.

I am sorry if I came across nasty or demanding I was trying to protecting our forum users as I have some cases in the past in other forums where people have been burnt bad by sales like this. eBay won't do anything regarding the report and i'll make sure of that.

The whole situation surrounding the case was confusing and there really was no pictures proving it was a 1GHZ unit other than the sellers words.

I know its posted on ebay, but I am interested. I pm'ed you anyway with an offer.

Back