Xbox 360 Elite - Black

zodttd

Solving your premature emulation since the Tapwave
Website
www.zodttd.com
EDIT: Sold it. Was a early accidental release snag of a XBox 360 Elite black console. All gone.

Nice.

How did you manage to get one this early?

Edit: Posting actual pics of your Xbox Elite might help you get some bids, with a paper next to it with your Seller ID written on it wouldn't hurt either :)

EDIT: Revising for rambling and screwed up post.

I got it from a store that sold them early on accident. It happened to some Circuit City / Walmart stores. I will get the pics up asap, thanks for the heads up Sid.

If you're selling this, I'm assuming you need the money. If I were you though, I'd hold on to it until they stop production. In a year or 2 you might be able to get over a grand for it :)

I'd buy one but I'm broke and have a 360 already. In a few years I'll try to grab one :D

daclassicgamingmaster said:
If you're selling this, I'm assuming you need the money. If I were you though, I'd hold on to it until they stop production. In a year or 2 you might be able to get over a grand for it :)
I'd buy one but I'm broke and have a 360 already. In a few years I'll try to grab one :D

What makes you think MS will stop production? As far as I know it's not a special edition, it's a new SKU they plan to keep for the duration of the 360's lifecycle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah the rumor seemed to get started due to the "first batch" being "limited" by MS.
It actually sold, so I'm very happy. I think the purchaser is going to resell it after the first batch runs out. That's my guess. :p

I had an email from Xbox UK, Saying that the Elite will be out in america soon and we will get it too, but it will be limited to 200,000 units, which isn't much considering how many they've sold of the 360

Back