Founder of Pirate Games - Penjin Coder
Staff member
Website
pokeparadox.itch.io
WEBSITE
https://github.com/pokeparadox
YOUTUBE
pokeparadox
I have in my room a fairly old (but large) Sony Trinitron TV. (It's the one with the removable speaker on the back) ModelNO: KV-DX271TU

The only problem I have with it is my remote is busted. Which is only a problem if I want to use a scart device that doesn't automatically switch the channel...

The remote I have here is RM-670, but I willing to buy any remote that will let me force my way onto the AV channel :)

goto your local £1 shop and buy a Universal Remote ;).. I have one when and works great on my TV's and alows manual switching to scart :)

I have a spare remote of this type which I am willing to sell to you! please make me an offer!

Thanks

Rahul

PokeParadox posted on Sep 30 2006 at 08:04 PM said:
I have in my room a fairly old (but large) Sony Trinitron TV. (It's the one with the removable speaker on the back) ModelNO: KV-DX271TU

The only problem I have with it is my remote is busted. Which is only a problem if I want to use a scart device that doesn't automatically switch the channel...

The remote I have here is RM-670, but I willing to buy any remote that will let me force my way onto the AV channel :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back