Wtb) F-200

Sir_Askalot

Still Fresh
Hi guys

im wanting to buy a f-200 asap, i can pay by paypal and you would have to ship to the UK
money is waiting

Try Hardstore, they still list it as "in stock" so you will get a brand new. And they still have the cradle as well. I just accidentally ran into it last week when looking for some ancient PSX parts (modchip yes I know I don't really need it but it's just €2.25 :) and AR and some other things). My PSX parts have arrived so I guess they're reliable. And they keep their word about shipping times, in fact my parts arrived 1-2 days sooner than expected.

Squirrel61 said:
Try Hardstore, they still list it as "in stock" so you will get a brand new. And they still have the cradle as well. I just accidentally ran into it last week when looking for some ancient PSX parts (modchip yes I know I don't really need it but it's just €2.25 :) and AR and some other things). My PSX parts have arrived so I guess they're reliable. And they keep their word about shipping times, in fact my parts arrived 1-2 days sooner than expected.

I already tried there,i emailed them to ask if they got any in stock ( i didnt want to pay and end up waiting for stock) and they dont expect new stock to arrive before jan 09, im currently bidding on ebay for a f-100, but if anyone here is selling a f-200 im willing to pay a good price

Last edited by a moderator:
Back