Wiz For Sale, Gp2X Wiz

portcitypetino

Still Fresh
As the title says GP2X Wiz for sale for $120 with Shipping! I also have a PSP Go clone PMP for sale $40 (ask for description and I'll send you a link), and a 60GB Archos 5 Internet Media Tablet with USB-Host capable Mini Dock for $150 (Or Best Offer), and as it was discussed a week ago somewhere in these boards, Archos released the SDE (Special Developers Edition) Firmware which opens up the Angstrom Linux distro with open-embedded, and as also stated in that same post (I'll have to find the post), the Archos 5 IMT with Angstrom and the TI OMAP3 Arm Cortex A8 processor, its dang near a Pandora without the physical controls/keyboard! And I also have a 16GB Zune HD WITH the HDMI dock (which was a seperate $90) and I'll sell that for $170! My email is portcitypetino@hotmail.com you can also reply on here as well, thanks all!

I have pictures just give me your email and ill send the pics!

SONY said:
What version is the PSP go clone, 8GB?
Pics please. :)

PSology@gmail.com B)

It's the PXP-2000 (you can find it on Chinagrabber.com), it is the 4GB model but the 8GB model they're selling now is just the 4GB model with an included 4GB micro sd card for, i think $20-$25 more. And on the description they list only NES as far as emulation, i can confirm it also plays SNES and GBA, and maybe the mega drive but i havent tested it. But when the description lists all those playable video formats, its telling the truth, this thing play almost all formats! Hotmail is giving me hell right now it wont let me upload the pics i even tried them .zipped up so im gonna try one of my other email accounts!

Last edited by a moderator:
portcitypetino said:
As the title says GP2X Wiz for sale for $120 with Shipping! I also have a PSP Go clone PMP for sale $40 (ask for description and I'll send you a link), and a 60GB Archos 5 Internet Media Tablet with USB-Host capable Mini Dock for $150 (Or Best Offer), and as it was discussed a week ago somewhere in these boards, Archos released the SDE (Special Developers Edition) Firmware which opens up the Angstrom Linux distro with open-embedded, and as also stated in that same post (I'll have to find the post), the Archos 5 IMT with Angstrom and the TI OMAP3 Arm Cortex A8 processor, its dang near a Pandora without the physical controls/keyboard! And I also have a 16GB Zune HD WITH the HDMI dock (which was a seperate $90) and I'll sell that for $170! My email is portcitypetino@hotmail.com you can also reply on here as well, thanks all!

I have pictures just give me your email and ill send the pics!

Please send pics of the GP2x to my email at Monkeymanmo@gmail.com. I am seriously considering buying this device. If you could include a list of the games currently on the Wiz, if any, and any other software/harware specs, I would be greatly appriciative. :wiz:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back