Wireless Controller With Caanoo Maybe?

ruffnutts

Website
Visit site
This sould work with the caanoo and you can use it for all really nice and cheap, get that wireless feel :p

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Adapted-Wireless-Game-Controller-Gamepad-PC-laptop-/310331745392?pt=UK_Controllers_Attachments&hash=item484136a470

What you think peeps?

Yo, anything that works on a Linux PC should work with the Caanoo. In SOME cases, you may require a driver, which you can load with the insmod command (either from termula2x or from an .sh file). My Wireless keyboard and mouse even work without drivers.

Dual-shock-style controllers aren't for me, though. I'd prefer something less awkward do hold, like something similar to an xbox or xbox 360 controller, or even something like a snes pad and a wireless snes pad would be a lot more portable imo. Also, I'd personally prefer concave joysticks.

Well I already own a usb to ps2 and a wireless airstyle ps2 pad but that never work, though I might take the chance as its cheap,
A wired psone controller works though.. strange 11.99 not bad on Play-Asia there even cheaper lol

Back