Where to buy!!!!!!

Neogenetics

Still Fresh
Ok, i know i just asked you this a couple of times, but i just got the money to buy it. I'm thinking play asia or GBAx.com... They are both $150, and im in the US if it makes any differenece. I cant really get the backlight becaue i dont have the money, will i be really disapointed? But most importantly where to buy??

IMO, you should definetly get the FLU. Then you could play in a comfortable position without having to hav the gp32 tilted toward some light. If you live in the US, I recommend that you buy from GBAX. What size smc are you getting?

im thinking about 128, but i dont know, i barley getting the $150 from my parents, i cant push it anymore. I figure i have 30 or 40 more bucks for a memory card, i can just probably get that at a computer store down the street. I think i want to get it at pla asia though, same price and i dont want to have to email personal info and stuff and also play asia is in us dollars (not that it matters really).

*Can you transfer files to your memory card through your game park or do you need a seperate card reader??

I still recommend GBAX. Play-Asia shipps from Korea, while GBAX ships from the UK. You should get a 128mb SMC. A lot of people have bought from GBAX before, and it is safe. Cragix, creator of gbax, is also a fellow board member on gp32emu and is the creator of gpdoom.

Hi,

I got mine from play-asia.com . Very friendly folks over there in HK.
Basically the company was started by one of the ex-Lik Sang owners.

I ordered by UPS and had my unit within 2 days here in Germany.

Bye
Sebastian

Back