Where can I get the theme used in XFCE and Install it on a generic XFCE install?

You can get themes here: http://xfce-look.org/

For installation unzip as root into:

Background theme: /usr/share/theme/THEMENAME

Icon theme + Mouse Theme: /usr/share/icons/ICONNAME

Then go into settings and choose your desired theme.

Note: Pandora uses an older version of Xfce. A reboot might be required for the changes to take effect (especially for the mouse theme).

Well, what I mean actually is that where can I get the theme used in the openpandora xfce desktop so I can modify it or something.

I can't remember all the little things i did to personalize my stuff, but I think I mostly just got stuff from the link above and made some font and color changes, and mixed stuff together until I liked what I had.

I would assume you can change the SZ default theme the same as any other Xfce theme.  I have forgotten which directories contain the files.  I have a little set of instructions on my Pandora SD cards so I can get everything back to how I like it.  If no one helps you out I will take a look at that and tell you where things are.

As I read it, he's not asking to change the SZ theme, he's asking (as clarified in his second post) to make a fresh XFCE install in another OS look the same as SZ XFCE. To my eyes, the SZ XFCE looks pretty vanilla apart from the menu icon and default background, but maybe I'm missing something.

If you want to use the SZ theme elsewhere, if it isn't normal Xfce, wouldn't you just copy the files over to wherever you want it?

The themes are stored in" /usr/share/themes", you can copy them over to "~/.themes/" on your target device.

SuperZaxxon does indeed seem to ship with more themes than a vanilla Xfce package on other distros (this is what I experienced on Mint at least). Although I'm sure you could find all of them somewhere on the internet.

The themes are stored in" /usr/share/themes", you can copy them over to "~/.themes/" on your target device.

SuperZaxxon does indeed seem to ship with more themes than a vanilla Xfce package on other distros (this is what I experienced on Mint at least). Although I'm sure you could find all of them somewhere on the internet.
I would go into settings and look up the theme name there.

Then download it from the web.

Task bar and Main menu is Pandora specific but I don't know where it's stored.

It does not take too long to do that by hand as it's really simple.

Back