What's The Name Of That Gba/ds Flash Cart???

fitzsteve posted on May 25 2005 at 12:36 PM said:
I just got mine to use with my DS, it works great, I have a 256mb compact flash card and I have 32 GBA games on it at the monent, GTA Avance etc, lots of big games like Sonic Advance... The only thing I will say that on some games I noticed some slowdown, I dont know if this is the card or the DS, I never had this problem with my old Flash 2 Advance. There are also a few games that do not work with the Super Card but most seem to work fine.

Well worth getting, just wished I had got a 1gb CF Card ;)

Steve.
Yeah, the supercard has a relatively low compatibility rate for flash carts, and many games slow down on it, which is very odd.

mattmagoo said:
I read somewher that you need to convert the roms, so that they are playable on the Supercard

is this true?
IIRC, you can convert the roms to a compressed format which saves a lot of space.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got mine to use with my DS, it works great, I have a 256mb compact flash card and I have 32 GBA games on it at the monent, GTA Avance etc, lots of big games like Sonic Advance... The only thing I will say that on some games I noticed some slowdown, I dont know if this is the card or the DS, I never had this problem with my old Flash 2 Advance. There are also a few games that do not work with the Super Card but most seem to work fine.

Well worth getting, just wished I had got a 1gb CF Card ;)

Steve.
Yeah, the supercard has a relatively low compatibility rate for flash carts, and many games slow down on it, which is very odd.
Is there a list of games that don't work well with it or have slow downs?

Is there any place to buy these other than at auction sites?

mattmagoo posted on May 25 2005 at 01:38 PM said:
I read somewher that you need to convert the roms, so that they are playable on the Supercard

is this true?

Yes, you do. The software comes with it and its easy to use, its so that you can use the real time save function I think.

I've decided that, due to the supercard's incompatibility and speed issues, I'm going to get f2a ultra instead. It should work with my DS fine, right?

f2aultra should work fine, it's what i have, but i have no ds.
speaking of ds, can you play ds backups from a gba flash cart???

excuse my ignorance...

Back