What's on your NAND?

I have a few customizations to make things look how I want (green Pandora icon and other images, a couple fonts, a high contrast dark theme, etc.). I haven't installed anything, so I would also like to see what others have.

I compiled to ARM a unique in house text editor that my employer has used for decades on AIX, Solaris and now Linux. Outside of that just htop tool and a custom background image.

Can we get more details?
Unfortunately the source code is only open for people inside our company and has a strict no distribution policy outside the company, but the quirky license does mention that employees can use it for home use.

I've used this editor for about 18 years through out my career, so I've grown attached to some of it's quirks, it not only has *NIX ports, but also OS/2 warp and windows. So it's installed on every system I use. It has some unique abilities I haven't seen in any other editors, like some neat line sorting features that I find handy to browse through thousands of lines of data at work. I still prefer geany for programming though.

Sorry for kinda derailing this a bit.

@TrashyMG are the features that are unique to it something that you feel would be valuable in other editors or workplaces? There are a handful of things I have come across over the years that I try to always have on systems I am using, and sometimes even the silly little things can be a huge productivity boost and time saver.

Sorry for kinda derailing this a bit.

@TrashyMG are the features that are unique to it something that you feel would be valuable in other editors or workplaces? There are a handful of things I have come across over the years that I try to always have on systems I am using, and sometimes even the silly little things can be a huge productivity boost and time saver.
Yeah even Geany has some sorting capabilities, but I find it clumsy and it doesn't exactly sort the way id like it to. I have yet seen an editor that does it quiet as well as this editor.

When I had a Pandora I think I had some wallpapers and some text file where I would write to my future self lol.

I have SZ, a private SSH key for scping stuff from my other boxen that have the corresponding public key, and some logs of my opkg updates and upgrades. Everything else is a PND, or in appdata.

I thought a lot of people would have the NAND filled with customization stuff and/or handy software.
I'm a little dissapointed no one has any great magical juicy stuff installed (Though I don't know what that should be) ;)

Well, a few flashes ago I had:

*keypress. Together with the op_something script to open the lid of the pandora while holding any shoulderbutton would keep the video off. (sadly, lost the source too, lost my first 64Gb SD card, but it was just 3 lines of C code or so...)
* wgrep. Just grep to a gzipped "find /" file. kinda like locate. great for locating that file. I did the find / while having open codeblocks, to also find missing libs and headers...
* sox. for audio recording.
* unlight.sh. It resets the maximum led values to enjoy a movie in the dark, while charging... without a red and green laserlight burning into your eye.
* opkg'd upgrade to something that had different icons... So SD card icons on screen were not red but blue.
* custom bootup flash screen (its now the balou splash screen)
* and the usual custom stuff... ln -s from my home to the sd card for .thumbnails and other pesky Nand writing stuff... (hm... I see now that I forgotten to do that for the new image...)

Well, that explains why many of us don't keep cool stuff on our NANDs - because we have a habit of reflashing, and that wipes the home folder along with everything else (it's all one partition in the NAND). I do have a few shell scripts floating around on my SD cards for stuff that I keep forgetting how to do.

Back