What You Think About A Dc ++ Hub ?

Shaolinmonk

Still Fresh
what you think about a dc++ hub !

dc ++ is is a "share" programm ...

we all put our for gp32 coded videos, games etc in our share and then we join the hub !

everybody who is in the hub is allowed to look @ out sharefiles ! and we could download from each other

min share is 500 MB for the beggining

what you think about it?

ps.: i am able to make a dc HUB ;-)

i also would make a Tutorial for alle peple they didnt know what is dc and how it works

greets

set minimum to 240 mb i would say, and disallow warez, only movies, than it would be a great idear.

ps and be fast putting a spreadable website up you can refer to before this stuff gets locked

Vimacs posted on Sep 29 2004 at 12:25 AM said:
set minimum to 240 mb i would say, and disallow warez, only movies, than it would be a great idear.

ps and be fast putting a spreadable website up you can refer to before this stuff gets locked

It'll only get locked if illegal movies are there ;)

Last edited:
kk i ll make it today !

vimacs you ll get VIP status ;-)

Rules :

240 MB min share
3 slots min
max 8 hubs
registered users get an [GP32] tag

No comercial gp32 games !
but all kind of roms and movies ;-)

thats all volks ;-)

greets

DC++ HUB - Gp32 Zone

HUB URL : dcagency.no-ip.org

The first 3 people ll get VIP status biggrin.gif

Have Fun

Shaolinmonk posted on Sep 29 2004 at 10:57 AM said:
No comercial gp32 games !
but all kind of roms and movies ;-)

Ahem. Except ILLEGAL roms and ILLEGAL movies or I'll have to remove all the links you leave on gp32x.

Last edited:
I think it's better to remove the links anyways. It's blatantly going to be used for warez regardless, and Vimacs ought to get slapped for trying to pull that 'quick, spread the link before the mods delete it' bullshit. However, I won't remove it since it's extremely unlikely to succeed...

Wow didn't last very long :( I was getting some good files too... Anyone know what happened to it? I liked this idea, since different people came in with different stuff, it was just nice, esp. the dld speeds.

Back