What Type Of Screen Does Lik-sang Sell?

Blah

Wanna Be Programmer
Website
Visit site
I need to know which screen they're selling because mine broke and I'm looking for a replacement. Does anybody know?

I could've guessed that, but I need a definate answer.

EDIT: I've looked at other sites and comfirmed it is NLU :(

Sorry, I'd be the first to oficially warn you when ordering with Lik-sang. I ordered my GP2X about 4 months ago and still haven't received it. They're complaining about it's stability, and won't be distributing it until their 'demands' are met. Kind of dumb, but whatever.

This doesn't really have much to do with your 32 screen, but... Any mention of Lik-sang makes my hair stand on end.

Sorry, I'd be the first to oficially warn you when ordering with Lik-sang. I ordered my GP2X about 4 months ago and still haven't received it. They're complaining about it's stability, and won't be distributing it until their 'demands' are met. Kind of dumb, but whatever.

This doesn't really have much to do with your 32 screen, but... Any mention of Lik-sang makes my hair stand on end.

My FLU took around 2 weeks to arrive here in germany. And this was the slowest shipping available.

Last edited by a moderator:

I just canceled my order and ordered from gp2x.co.uk. Great service!

The reason they're not shipping GP2Xs until their goals are met is they're scared to get all of them sent back, or getting a bad reputation because people dislike getting beta products. I totally understand this (it's even stated on the site!) and won't be ordering mine til the official release.

Back