What To Put On Laptop?

Mark

Boris Johnson: Cuddly Conservative
Website
www.gp-magazine.org.uk
My laptop came today and I must say it's sweet as. I've only ever had this ultra-low spec PC and getting a 2.6ghz laptop is just amazing.

Thing is, I haven't a clue what to put on it. Well I've downloaded some N64 Roms and GBA roms, and they work perfectly at full screen with sound, and I'm in the process of download openoffice (Didn't come with any software, apart from Norton Anti-Virus, CD burning and DVD playng stuff) but I really can't think what else I want on it.

It doesn't have the net yet (I'm on Broadband, so I need a way of sharing the connection without wires) so transfering stuff using my GP is a long-winded process. That's why I need some good stuff; games, apps w/e. Just need something.

Vague, I know.

The latest Championship Manager (03-04)- that is all you'll need. Lose your life forever.

If your want a ps1 emu PSXeven is so much better then espx.

warlords battlecry on laptops is badass.

gamemaker is pretty cool.You can do a whole lot a shit with that.some one made a really cool tactical rpg. cant really think of any apps for it.

oh yea where did u get your laptop form.

Try project 64, it'll run N64 games like lightening on your laptop. Ocarina of time is well worth it if you have a good game pad. If not go for warcraft 3 (frozen throne). It still has massive support and is a damn good way to kill 7 months of your life :lol:

just got a laptop a month ago as well!

I went through a brain-storm and came up with this:

Photoshop CS
Office 2000

Max Payne 2
GTAIII
Unreal Tournament 2004
Worms
Hitman III

Emule
KaazaLite
WinMX