What shall i put on my gp32?

i have tried snes, gameboy, pc-engine, master system emulation, and now i dont know what to do, i am limited too a 32mb SMC until saturday, what shall i try? i want to try scummvm but i dont know where to downlaod the games? any ideas?
cheers ;)

ckoauzgzha

^_^ extract the hidden messgae, you really need sonic 1 on your SMC as well

if your gonna use cough cough that particular p2p, then always use up to date virus software b4 using self extracting files. u probably know that but, itll be a risk iff not.

ckoauzgzha?

What is this, ROT-13? I'm too stupid to decode it.

edit: oooooh, it's KaZaA :p well you spelt it kazza, whatever. I would suggest emule/donkey for roms actually.

yeh but edonkey has naughty stuff on, like cracked gp32 games...anyone with them will have their knees broken

Not worth downloading the cracked games! So cheap anyway it's not worth the wait (and the GP32 scene needs all the support it can get! Dont be such skinflints!).

Amen ... for example, if people pirate the first Pinball Dreams, why would they even bother translating the other two? There are so few developers for the GP32, let's try and keep the ones we have for a bit!

You should download the awsome video of dead or alive volleyball and watch it on your lovely flu gp32. Its the greatest.

Back