What Is The Most Powerful Rechargeable Battery, For Gp2x?

Those will be fine. I've got some 2800s and to be honest I haven't noticed much difference between them and my 2600s. One thing I would advise though, is to spend a bit extra and get a good quality charger. The kind that discharge the batteries before charging are especially good.

subcon959 posted on Sep 24 2006 at 09:42 PM said:
Those will be fine. I've got some 2800s and to be honest I haven't noticed much difference between them and my 2600s. One thing I would advise though, is to spend a bit extra and get a good quality charger. The kind that discharge the batteries before charging are especially good.

I'll second that, my charger is a uniross 150 express (express my arse) Your talking like 24 hours to charge my 2700's.

I'll be buying one of the 15 minute charger things when i can be bothered going to a shop. If you have a charger this fast its almost doesnt matter the Mah of the rechargeables, as you can charge them up again very quick. Thats assuming you use the GP2X in the house most of the time (like i do).

Anyone got one of these '15 minute chargers' that they can recommend?

Last edited by a moderator:
A pair of batterys I have last me the whole day, I rarely use the second pair. Although I never see movies , or rarely listen to music just play games.My charger is the same name brand as the batterys plus is a smart charger(dosent overload). Takes four hours to fully charge both batterys.

There was some tests done on the net.. someone posted them up on a similar thread like this.. I think Sanyo 2700s were best.... IMO you should be just fine with some 2500mah AAs or higher

Back