What have you bought recently?

matzesu

Forum Addict!
Staff member
Some Nintendo Handheld Acessorys:
A leather case for my Switch,
And a Battery Pack for the Gameboycollor ,
The only Thing I'm missing now is the GBC..
be6af343c21139cccc3e040732519846.jpg

levi

Still fresh, damnit!
What is browning?
Fry it. With a little onion, and a bit of celery and garlic if you like (I do) and a little high temperature oil (vegetable oil), either in a frying pan or a large saucepan. Stir it periodically to stop it burning until it's all sealed (gone grey) then gone a little brown.

FBnil

Repent($NOW) || embrace($NWO)
Fry it. With a little onion, and a bit of celery and garlic if you like (I do) and a little high temperature oil (vegetable oil), either in a frying pan or a large saucepan. Stir it periodically to stop it burning until it's all sealed (gone grey) then gone a little brown.
You should write a cookbook... I'm salivating...

JDTAY

Half Pepperoni, All Cheese
Four orders of pizza in five days at $20 a pop and MLB 17 The Show for $60.

I don't know know what's happening to me, but I'm a total wreck. More importantly, I don't know how I'm ever going to save up enough for Pyra. :'(

Fzero

Advanced Member
Nice, I was in Whitby a couple of weeks ago, for my annual weekend break. Nice place.
Been a few times, but never actually when the goth weekend is, usually just a week or two before it.
I too had an unnecessary amount of sweets, couple pies from that amazing pie shop...

...and unfortunately, also picked up, 3 more points on my license, for driving through the moors a bit too fast

Fzero

Advanced Member

Ian J

Advanced Member
http://www.humblepie.tccdev.com/history.html

Whenever i visit, i always will eat a dinner here.
Fair price. All they do is pies so no waiting more than literally 2mins from order to on your table.
Cosy little joint, well worth a visit, and a bit of an attraction really, on the guides and things like that.
Well rated;
https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Resta...borough_District_North_Yorkshire_England.html

Damn, looks like I picked the wrong week to start my diet.

Added a star to Google maps though, thank you never heard of this place and I love a good pie.

Swordfish II

Advanced Member
I just recieved one of these
GL-AR150.jpg

a GL-AR150

It is a 2in by 2in router that is maybe an inch high. It is actually really nifty. It runs on OpenWRT and only costs $24. There are various models but this works great for my use case.

I got rid of my cable internet and was just tethering with my LTE phone when I found out unlimited data apparently only applies to data on the phone and not tethering as well. Well I figured out how the cell provider was delineating phone data from tethering data via TTL numbers. So once I used mangle on the computers that were connected to the phone, full speed ahead.....However, what about non-linux boxes or someone else wanting to use the internet that doesn't know anything?

Only two ways to make that happen, modify the TTL at the phone (which I couldn't figure out how to do) OR modify it at a router before the router passes it on to the phone. I had planned to build a router out of a Raspberry Pi until I found this...It is cheaper and works perfectly, since this uses Openwrt, and support tethering via the USB port.

benoitb

Very Active Member
Cool stuff, especially the TTL trick.
I have 2 TP Link mini-routers that are really similar to your device, except they have only 1 ethernet port. Also running openwrt.

DrHAX

T̶h̶e̶ ̶A̶u̶t̶h̶o̶r̶ The Artist
image.jpg
1926-1932 underwood typewriter. Works beautifully.

I didn't buy these but they were gifts
The hat was never issued and very pretty for a thing of its nature. And the pocket watch works!
image.jpg
I recently picked up something that is a functioning replica.
image.jpg
1851 colt "navy" in 44 cal. Black powder pistol. It's a pietta. Fun to shoot. I bought it... fiancée wasn't too pleased... oops. It's surprisingly accurate. Able to put four consecutive holes into a rotting gourd at 30 yards.

And if everything else I shown wasn't enough to get me tossed into a loony bin here's the finally thing my crazy fiancée gifted me.
image.jpg image.jpg
So yes the steampunk furry now has a partial to go along with the chaos. It's supposed to be based off of a fruit bat. I have a thrift store suit jacket I plan on modifying with wings to go with it. Yes the mustache will be curled.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    844.8 KB · Views: 134