Vns 1.1 Problems

wildo2ne

Still Fresh
Anyone else having trouble with virtual novel system? I am working on a book and all of the syntax is correct (I have gone over it 10 times and have even tried adding code piece by piece) It varies, sometimes when I copy it to the smc it works fine, other times it won't load and crashes out, and still other times it will load then when you press "a" to start it crashes out and restarts. Any info on this would be great as it is something I am working on for the gbax code comp.

B) wildo2ne

I'm also working on VNS. This happened to me once and when I went over all of my "code " (this isn't really code, I'm learning C++, that's real code) and I found that I had forgotten an ENDIF after my IFEQUAL statement. Hope this helps.

Also, there's a limited amount of text you can display at a time. My VNS program kept freezing when loading, and it was all because I had too many characters in one of my frames. All I did was break it into two, and the thing ran fine.

Check your picture files too. They can crash VNS if they're too big, or if they're mis-typed.

Paul

Back