Video Of Blu In Action

angrypants

GP OG
Hey I dunno if this has been posted yet but here is a link to a video of the blu in action it looks pretty nice. There was also another thread that had pictures of the new packaging and it showed a picture of a cd, batteries, gp32 blu, link cable and the euro file manager replacment of pc-link. I would assume that all of this stuff somes with the euro version of the gp32. Over all the whole thing just seems a little more polished.

BLU in action

Took ages to load, but it does look, on the whole. more polished.

Would've been nice to see it going in the dark, and maybe next to a FLU.

Already got two FLU's - can't believe I'm seriously thinking about getting a BLU too :D

Hmmm - just looking at the vid, and when the guy glicks on the 'Movie' icon, it automatically installs the movie player, which is cool. But I noticed that the file it copies over is called 'mpark.fxe'! Hope that changes!

It also installs the text and image viewers and MP3 player.

Gotta say, overall I'm impressed. All looks very polished and should be much better for newbies.

When I sprayed my GP32 blue I did a scratch on the real screen.
Ever sens then I was saving up for a new GP32 Flu but now I will buy a BLU !!!! :D

Is the link working or is the server too fu**** slow, I was hoping seing this in action.

Axeman posted on Apr 18 2004 at 09:15 AM said:
But I noticed that the file it copies over is called 'mpark.fxe'! Hope that changes!
I hope it's a new version of MoviePark - you know what I think about GPCinema !

Last edited by a moderator:
The utils look a lot more polished... the image viewer and text viewer are a lot nicer (anyone know if they support zooming/panning like the gpfm viewer?): I'm already using the Euro firmware - it's a lot more user friendly with the loading progress bars.

Looks like the mp3 player is seperate, as opposed to how ours originally cmae with it in firmware. I thought they may have bundled it in rom with the euro launch, but I guess the new one is just too big (ive got it installed, its not bad... better than the original)

There was also another thread that had pictures of the new packaging and it showed a picture of a cd, batteries, gp32 blu, link cable and the euro file manager replacment of pc-link. I would assume that all of this stuff somes with the euro version of the gp32. Over all the whole thing just seems a little more polished.

I don't remember that. Can some one point me to a link? :rolleyes:

once i know the price of the blu i will sell my gp32 nonflu for much $ at ebay (180€ , i bet someone of those idiots in germany will buy, hehe) and then buy the blu :)

Is that really a blu? Looks just the same as my flu to me :huh:. My last flu had that line going diagonally up in the light as well so I'm pretty sure thats a flu.

If it is a blu then I wouldn't say thats worth the extra cash and battery drainage at all <_<.

Nice find, dling right now (dl rate is 93kb).

EDIT: No sound? It looked pretty much the same as the FLU to me, too.
( :lol: The guy had trouble getting out of the mp3 player!)

Nightripper posted on Apr 18 2004 at 07:33 AM said:
The old MP3-player ( the K2yaa MP3-player Beta) looked much better than the one in the video IMHO.
I concur.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there also a Windows version for the Gp 32, cause I saw the menu in the movie, and it's not that special....

Back