Trade Your Mk2 Gp2x For An Mk1 With D-pad Mod?

DaveC

Internal Development
Would anyone trade your GP2X M2 for a GP2X M1 with my d-pad mod? It is in new condition with no bad pixels. Your M2 should be in similar condition.

Me!
I should add that my Gp2X is only a measly 240Mhz version.

Ok PM or e-mail me. I prefer the better contrast of the M2 anyway :)

The M1 I have is in perfect shape, hardly used at all. No scratches, no bad pixels, Pad works flawless.

EDIT:

I never tested for overclock either. I can if you want. I don't normally go that high anyway due to power requirements.

Thanks,
Dave

Per your PM:

Yeah 240 is fine.

The one I have may only be that high too but quite honestly I have never tested it. I don't mind anyway even if mine went to 300 MHz I still like the M2 screen even if the viewing angle is not the best. I will test tonight and let you know if you want.

I will just send it tommorrow if you want to do the deal. I trust you and know you are good for it. Just say and it is done :)

Do you prefer the older screen that is a bit darker or one that is brighter but with higher gamma. The older one has a darker screen and therefore better black level. The newer one has a brighter screen so the black level isn't as dark but the colors are brighter. quite honestly I have 2 M1s (long story)

Regards, Dave

Oh by the way *CLEAN OUT YOUR MAILBOX* :p I got the message that you box was full and couldn't send the message ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I thought my GP2X was perfect as well but I've just got it out of the box and there is a scuff mark at the bottom of the screen in the center. Its very noticeable, bloody family they keep screwing my shit up.

Oh well if you don't get any better offers you could always keep your perfect screen from you MK1 and put it on the MK2 that I will send you but then you run the risk of dust contamination, so its a bit dodgy.

So I'll leave it for a bit and if you don't get any offers and you are still interested then let me know.

Later
Reesy

EDIT: I think thats all of the duplicate posts removed, very weird.

Well I thought my GP2X was perfect as well but I've just got it out of the box and there is a scuff mark at the bottom of the screen in the center. Its very noticeable, bloody family they keep screwing my shit up.

Oh well if you don't get any better offers you could always keep your perfect screen from you MK1 and put it on the MK2 that I will send you but then you run the risk of dust contamination, so its a bit dodgy.

So I'll leave it for a bit and if you don't get any offers and you are still interested then let me know.

Later
Reesy

EDIT: I think thats all of the duplicate posts removed, very weird.

Yes I am still interested, check your e-mail.

The good news is that I can mod things quite easily. I have like 5 glass screens ready to put in :) This will use one of them.

As I said this would be my "beater unit" something I would take to work and not be too freaked out about etc.

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent, then I'll get my shipped off tomorrow then. I'll be shipping to the address you supplied earlier. My address is still the same. I'd prefer the darker screen if its not too much hassle.

Pleasure doing business with you once again :)

Back