Top ten recommended movies.

Let me in
You should watch the Original "Let the right one in" ;)

Star trek movies, all except for the excrebable nemesis, first contact and star trek the motion picture.
I think First Contact is one of the Best ST Movies. :) And Motion Picture had at least ONE great scene: the Enterprise in the Drydock. B)
The motion picture looked alright but man if it isnt the most boring film in existance and now theres a directors cut with 45 mins of more tedium.Star trek 6 is a peach though and generations/insurrection too.I think ive seen the next generation show 7 or 8 times in its entirety.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, that's why the first ST movie also is called "Star Trek - The Motionless Picture". :D But it had great SFX and great dialogues:

-"Spock!"

-"Jim!"

-"Bones!"

-"...Spock!"

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, that's why the first ST movie also is called "Star Trek - The Motionless Picture". :D But it had great SFX and great dialogues:

-"Spock!"

-"Jim!"

-"Bones!"

-"...Spock!"

;)
Yeah the motionless picture is a good name for it alright .Apparently trekkies went to see this 2 or 3 times in the cinema to ensure that it was a financial success even though they knew it was poor.They wanted to ensure paramount made a better star trek movie and they did with star trek 2 the wrath of Khan.

In no particular order and only a few of my fave films -

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

The Thing (Kurt Russel version)

Aliens

The Lord Of The Rings

Fierce Creatures

Clue

A Nightmare On Elm St 3 - Dream Warriors

Batman Returns

It's A Wonderful Life

Star Wars - The Empire Strikes Back

Lilo & Stitch

Shaolin Soccer

Zatoichi (Beat Takieshi version)

Death Note 1+2 (Live action)

Battle Royale

Random 10 that spring to mind quick from the DVD shelf... To consider actual top 10 would take days of side-by-side comparison and elimination process

Battle Royale

Natural Born Killers

Run Lola Run

Nighbreed

Halloween

Star Wars ROTJ

La Haine

Ong Bak

Shaolin Vs Lama

Dodgeball

Back