Test This Version Of Gppang On Euro Firmware

bfg

Still Fresh
Gppang Euro Version test

Can someone test this version of Gppang on an Euro Firmware and tell me if it work or not ? I know that the 0.82 version don't work and i wonder if this test work ...

Thank you !

Deleted User posted on Aug 19 2004 at 12:15 PM said:
yeah it does.
Ok thank ! I'll try do do a good version soon for Euro firmware. I learn how to write/read file on SMC.

Thanks again !

Last edited by a moderator:
davey g posted on Aug 19 2004 at 01:46 PM said:
Gppang runs on the Euro FW final already.
Ho !!

Sorry i was thinking it didn't work on the GP32 BLU ... I've read on an old thread forum that it need a "freelauncher" to run ...

bringoutthegimp posted on Aug 19 2004 at 02:38 PM said:
pang is a great game!!!!!! are you thinking of implementing a high score function?
I work on my gp32 games when i have time ... I hope one day i can implement high score, difficulty level, better death animation, monster and the gun.

I've just read somewhere that gppang wasn't working on euro firmware, it was an occasion for me to try making a smaller fxe and using SMC for external files ! :D
But it seems there's no need. For fun, i'll try to externalize the graphic files.

Yes the 0.82 version already worked on EVERY fw for me.

Here your new version I compressed with the icon that I remade and fixed. ;)

GPPang

Very good work! :D

Drumaster posted on Aug 19 2004 at 04:43 PM said:
Yes the 0.82 version already worked on EVERY fw for me.

Here your new version I compressed with the icon that I remade and fixed. ;)

GPPang

Very good work! :D
This version is not for spreading because there is only one background image ! :)

I've just succeed in writing and reading the SMC, so i've more memory for music for example because i've just won 1.4 megabytes of memory.

I load the background dynamicaly now ...

Maybe in 6 month there will be highscore saving ... :D :D :D

Back