Superufo.com Shipping

'Mjlink' said:
I ordered a Dingoo from SuperUfo.com

Was wondering what experience anyone might have with their service/shipping/efficiency?

Thanks!

Peace

Link
never had a problem with success-hk/superufo

Last edited by a moderator:
'Kojote' said:
'Mjlink' said:

Was wondering what experience anyone might have with their service/shipping/efficiency?

Thanks!

Peace

Link

always ship via airmail and ask them to mark the package as a sample to avoid nasty customs charges ;)

'wraggster' said:
'Kojote' said:
'Mjlink' said:

Thanks!

Peace

Link

always ship via airmail and ask them to mark the package as a sample to avoid nasty customs charges ;)

unfortunatly doesn't work here (austria) anymore, but worth a try :) if they don't have a value, they just going to get a random number and charge taxes from this :D (sort of)

'Consequence9' said:
Tnx for pointing out that site dude! Saved me ten bux =D
Hopefully saved you 10Bux... Customs could turn around and hit you with a tariff or tax.

I put in my notes field to "Mark at 50% value or as a sample". This should bring the price down to wholesale which is likely $30-40 US 50 tops.

I don't see customs giving a rats ass.

Cheers!

Link

Edit: currently a race between international shipping and DHL packmule from LA 12 hours N. Newegg has bummed me out w/ DHL

got my Dingoo only took three days, here in the US, I'm still playing that stupid drifting game that came out of the box.

Back