Stay Awake For A Few Days Straight

mattbakse posted on Mar 12 2005 at 08:22 AM said:
yes a measly 38 hours :(

but i forgot to mention that i'm gonna try it again this weekend, so yeah... gonna go for more than 72 hours again.

Ive done 54 hours once when my uncle took to me to Singapore for the first time, it wasn't without the aid of certain "stimulants" but as long as you keep moving and occupy yourself you can go on for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
OmarNawaz posted on Mar 12 2005 at 10:25 AM said:

but i forgot to mention that i'm gonna try it again this weekend, so yeah... gonna go for more than 72 hours again.

Ive done 54 hours once when my uncle took to me to Singapore for the first time, it wasn't without the aid of certain "stimulants" but as long as you keep moving and occupy yourself you can go on for a while.
cool, were you in a plane and kept walking up and down?

fuck well i accedently woke my dad up with my music and he won't let me stay awake because we have this stupid lawyer thing to go to on monday and he doesn't want me all fucked up... so i'll do it next weekend.

kknd_cf posted on Mar 12 2005 at 10:27 AM said:
OmarNawaz posted on Mar 12 2005 at 10:25 AM said:

cool, were you in a plane and kept walking up and down?

yah just kept sneaking out to go to bars in the night i spent most of the time inebriated , ahhhh sweet memories of my first encounters with a party atmosphere.

Im glad im tall im like 6 6 been getting served since i was 12 that what got me into the "cool" crowd even though i was major geek, getting older kids asking you to get smokes and drinks was cool eventually rubbed off which was bad i suppose

mattbakse posted on Mar 12 2005 at 11:52 AM said:
fuck well i accedently woke my dad up with my music and he won't let me stay awake because we have this stupid lawyer thing to go to on monday and he doesn't want me all fucked up... so i'll do it next weekend.

What!, Are you devorcing your parents ?. :p

Trooper

nah, if i was divorcing them i would stay awake and tell the lawyer they don't let me sleep. But it's for a car accedent i was in awhile ago and this "meeting" determines whether or not it may go to trial or they just settle. i don't know all the details cause it's stupid law crap. but i have to go because i was in the car.

mattbakse posted on Mar 12 2005 at 08:19 PM said:
nah, if i was divorcing them i would stay awake and tell the lawyer they don't let me sleep. But it's for a car accedent i was in awhile ago and this "meeting" determines whether or not it may go to trial or they just settle. i don't know all the details cause it's stupid law crap. but i have to go because i was in the car.

Was you injured ?. A mate of mine (15 at the time) was in his dad`s car as a passenger (his dad was driving) and the car was shunted from the rear by a emormous mobile crane while waiting at the traffic lights. None of them were hurt in anyway at all. There was about £200 worth of damage to his dad`s car, But his dad got £3000 in compensation. My mate put a claim in aswell and got £1500 because he got his doctor to say he was suffering from whiplash. Cool heh. :)

Might be worth a try. :p

Trooper

well a guy drove into us at 40mph and pushed us under an suv. i was fine but my step mom "hurt" her back and is now "fat" because she can't exercise (when she never did and she was still fat). Basically it's insurance crap we have to go to and tell our injuries and crap.

spray posted on Mar 13 2005 at 11:42 AM said:
fucking compensation culture, sickens me to the bone.
Couldn't agree more. I can't understand how someone could sew the company they worked for which includes probably their friends because they fell of a bloody ladder.

Read 'em and weep spray:
http://www.stellaawards.com/

Back