someone help me with my GP32 unrelated Question?

urbangangsta101

Still Fresh
hey, finding it hard to concerntrate on my GP32 at the moment, got some big problems with my 19" Mitsubishi Diamond Pro 930SB Monitor i bought last Monday!

see, im trying to set up the screen in each and every resolution and refresh rate, so that the picture is stretched to each of the 4 corners of the screen, but for some reason it doesnt wanna save my settings properly, after setting up about 20-30 different resolutions and refresh rates, i go back to the first one i set up, and its all outta place and shrunk down small!

so, do some monitors have limits to the amount of settings you can store?

or is my Monitor F.U.B.A.R? :(

Why not just pick a reslution and refreshrate and go with it? It doesnt really seem like a big problem to me...

well, having just paid out over £2000 for a brand spanking new PC (wich i built myself) wich includes a 3GHz Penitum 4, 1GB DDR Ram, and a 256MB GeForce FX 5900 Ultra, i was kinda hoping to run my games in all sorts of different resolutions, but this has kinda limited me to about 6

Sounds like the limit of the monitor. ;) You should go and check.

But surely (don`t call me shirley :D ) 5 to 6 settings should be enough. :unsure:

If not, I would seriously think about getting another monitor.

Trooper

i don't see the utility of using multiple resolution for every games u have, i mean stick for a resolution i don't really see the point here. :huh:

edit : but if for some reason i d'ont know u really want to do this, let me tell u that there's no monitor that can store up to 20 different settings, cos constructors r jsut like me and a lot of other person, they just don't see the point here. the price doesn't mean anything.

Back