Some rules for mapings maps on your request

NiN^_^NiN

YOUR AUSSIE GP32 GURU!!!!!!!!&#3
Website
ninja.doomportables.org
Ok cause i dont have as much time on my hands as i did b4 im gonna set some rules for me mapings maps on your request.

1) You must find the map yourself and post the link here.

Now i dont have much time but what i do to get maps is go to www.google.com and click the images then type in whatever i want and put map at the end like this

Ney York City Map

then you just browse through the thumbnails till you find a big enough map thats perfect size for you. This map shoulc be clear to see the street names etc as this map will be the zoomed in map. After you have found the page please post it in this forum and i will then start work on it.

2) If you have a special map like a train line or subway or even a university map then post the link to the image for this map here and i will make the map for imappy.

3) If you cant find any maps that are suitable then i wont have much luck finding them for you either so if you cant find them then post what maps arnt found on the net.

4) When i have finished the map i will post it on this forum and post a PM to that person who requested it

any other questions just ask :)

:ph34r:

Great idea man. Here you go with my requests :

- This is the best map I've found of dubai : Dubai map

For the big view, try zooming in once, and for the four detailed screens, zoom in once more after that.

Cheers.

Back