Some Questions

renejr902

Website
Visit site
i did some turbo pascal 10 years ago, i did sucess to do a small game, a island type game. work with dos. But it was 10 years ago. a long time ago.

Now in my free time, i want to start programming for the wiz.

i read another tread about what language to learn. the choice was benny, fenix... C++ ( but it seem harder)

If my goal is to modified and update emulator already done on the wiz. emulators that include the source file. what language will be the more useful.

Please help me and GIVE ME web link that will include the information i need. and what i have to read. my english is not great when i write, but i understand very well anything i read.

I dont want to do a homebrew. I WANT TO EDIT emulator source to add some option, menu. At least simple thing first.

So for example: i want to try to edit the nes emulator source: NES: Gpfce

So i want to read the source and try to learn how it work. So of which language is made Gpfce ? and where to find useful information that can help me to code it.

Sorry , i know my english is not great, it surely not easy to understand what i said earlier either LOL

But thanks a lot to help me. i was very good in pascal 10 years ago. so i suppose i can code something right ??

renejr902 said:
But thanks a lot to help me. i was very good in pascal 10 years ago. so i suppose i can code something right ??

Turbo Pascal is a lot like C. Gpfce is probably coded in C. Learn C.

Last edited by a moderator:
Senor Quack said:
renejr902 said:

Turbo Pascal is a lot like C. Gpfce is probably coded in C. Learn C.

gpfce is C, any emu's are going to be in c/c++

Last edited by a moderator:
Back