[SOLVED] sPARE pARTS?

ClockwoekRobot

Still Fresh
Hi, got my pandora a few days ago.. overall impressions are great. I do have a small niggle with my machine though. The (Y) button on the game pad is a bit screwy. THe rubber membrain underneath is obviously deformed. Now this is no complaint. I understand the manufacturing of these things is a little 'special' but is there a way I can obtain a replacement membrane?

Is replacing this something I should attempt myself (I'm loathed to return the machine as it is otherwise perfectly functional) I'm relitively compitent with a jewellers screwdriver.

If so, how do i go about obtaining the membrane?

BTW is it the same as the one in the ICP?

Welcome to the Forums!

No it is not the same as in the ICP

Email ED or Craig, Link if you are in the US, and they should be able to ship you out a new membrane.

There is a video floating around here somewhere that ED made showing how to completely dissessmble the pandora let me see if I can find it. Should give you and idea on how easy/hard it is to open (depending on your skill)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JJNWOd29tc thats not the good one but it does show you how its put together

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent. Thanks. That vid gave me the confidence to crack the casing and I discovered my problem was actually down to a bit of flash on the back of the plastic Y button. Solved with a bit of knife work. My machine is now 100%

Thanks everyone.

Back