[SOLVED] problem with the forum?

Wrath Of Khan

Soul soother...
Maybe im tripping here but for the life of me i cant see the options to insert media, links or emoticons orlink a youtube vid or anything.I was trying to start a new topic.Where did these go?

Last edited by a moderator:
:mellow: <_< :) :D :rolleyes:

http://openpandora.org

Certainly when replying to a thread, as soon as you click in the reply box the options for emoticons etc. appear.

Not too sure about a new thread as I don't really have that many questions. :ph34r:

Are you using a real browser? or internet explorer?

browser%2Bwar%2Bcopy.jpg

Maybe im tripping here but for the life of me i cant see the options to insert media, links or emoticons orlink a youtube vid or anything.I was trying to start a new topic.Where did these go?

To add a YouTube video to your post all you have to do is copy and paste the link to the video into your post, hope this helps. :)

Is anyone else having a problem with this forum taking three times as long to load pages as it used to? I am guessing it's just me...

EDIT: It's the same with both Firefox and Chrome...

Last edited by a moderator:
Is anyone else having a problem with this forum taking three times as long to load pages as it used to? I am guessing it's just me...

EDIT: It's the same with both Firefox and Chrome...

I've been having this problem too sometimes.

I dont even use the buttons to add media/emots

as said, you can simply paste a URL and it will automatically link it .... paste a YT URL and it will automatically embed it .... keyboard press a semi-colon and paranthesis and it automatically turns it into a smily emot

does that ok for me in iOS Safari and desktop IE9

Yeah none of the options appear.odd all i get is the option to reply to a thread with words.No emoticons link icons or anything.Strange.Maybe its the opera browser.

It was the opera turbo option for slow networks that caused the display issues.There are some problems with opera and windows xp.You also cant upload pictures to ebay with it and a few other glitches.

Back