Snega2Usb Is Taking Preorders

Matthias_H

I just wanted to announce that I have started to take preorders for the snega2usb.

For those who missed the buzz the project got in its early stage, the snega2usb is a USB reader for SNES and SEGA Genesis cartridges with a bunch of additional features. If you own SNES or Genesis / Mega Drive games and would like to play them legally on your emulator, and perhaps connect a few SNES gamepads as well, then this is for you. The device can also read and write battery-backed SRAM, so it is a simple way to rescue your game progress before the cartridge battery runs low.

The snega2usb is designed to run on any USB 2.0 compatible host without drivers or special software, so in theory it should even work with the GP2X / WIZ / Pandora.

Feel free to visit the project homepage at snega2usb.com to find more information and the possibility to preorder. Shipping is expected to start in Two Months[sup]TM[/sup] ;-)

Matthias_H

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting, but lease lay off the bold, it's as annoying as USING ALL CAPS. Thanks.

It seems you're easily annoyed. Personally, I prefer plain-text discussion boards, but I assumed since HTML is offered they want us to use it. By the way, there are folks who don't like full quotes either.

Username said:
Interesting, the only problem I see is that by now most of my old games/cartridges are either lost or broken.

Broken? What did you do them?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, some fall under a couch and get get crushed when people sit down, some get stepped on, some violently thrown at a wall. Others just mistreated. One died because someone etched my name onto the back of it with a kitchen knife.

Back