SMC message in k2yaa mp3 player?

Azure

Trust the recursion...
Everytime I exit the k2yaa mp3 player is says some message in korean and the only english text is SMC. It still lets me exit, but I want to know what it says.

I believe it's saving your list of songs, becuase go into PC-link and I think there is a list saved of your songs, like list.dat or something.

It's the new MP3 player that may replace the current one on the GP32. It looks better, and works with better (variable) bitrates, and has more features.

zboy9 posted on Aug 15 2003 said:
It's the new MP3 player that may replace the current one on the GP32. It looks better, and works with better (variable) bitrates, and has more features.
so.... where do we get it from? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
here. did you even look around for 2 secs????

zboy9 posted on Aug 15 2003 said:
here. did you even look around for 2 secs????
No. :p

I was lazy, and it was right before I was leaving for holidays. :)

Anyhoo, I'm going to try and write a new sdl-based music player, since the next version of the SDL port is supposed to have MP3, MIDI and OGG support. If I ever get that done (in between trying to port ffmpeg to watch movies with), I'll also try and roll in support for the mod-playing lib I've seen kicking around.. then we can have one music player to play everything!

If someone wants to pitch in and help with this project, I'll set up a CVS repository on my server for us to use, and we can get started before the new SDL even comes out. :)

Back