Selling/trading A Black Dingoo A320 Want A Wiz!

Cash, Would Be mailed with the dingoo, as I don't have paypal.
WTF???!!!!!!
What?
Im saying If I trade for a Wiz, When I send the Dingoo Ill send cash in the box.
I hope you're also saying that you'd ship first and wait for them to receive it before you expect them to ship you a Wiz, because this just sounds shady.

Edit: You should probably also define exactly how much cash you would add for a Dingo to Wiz exchange.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cash, Would Be mailed with the dingoo, as I don't have paypal.
WTF???!!!!!!
What?
Im saying If I trade for a Wiz, When I send the Dingoo Ill send cash in the box.
I hope you're also saying that you'd ship first and wait for them to receive it before you expect them to ship you a Wiz, because this just sounds shady.
Edit: You should probably also define exactly how much cash you would add for a Dingo to Wiz exchange.

I Would, I would probably add, Well Whats Fair? like 50$?

If anyone think this is dodgy you could always set up an ebay auction selling the Wiz with a buy it now. Then when Factory does the deal the person sends the cash plus the Dingoo as payment. This way you are both covered under ebay policy.

If anyone think this is dodgy you could always set up an ebay auction selling the Wiz with a buy it now. Then when Factory does the deal the person sends the cash plus the Dingoo as payment. This way you are both covered under ebay policy.
In fact I would Be happy to do that, Also Is 50$ not enough? I could Do max of 70$, if needed

Back