Selling my pandora on ebay. Have ordered new model.

I'm moving this to the aforenentioned Trading section, as that's the designated location for posts like this.

Good luck with your sale! :)

As per my ebay message to you, if you were prepared to ship OS I would be bidding. Im sure you'd get a lot more bids if you did ship OS

Sold for 132 Pounds !!! , Yikes.

I would have bid up to about 200 pounds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jesus wtf have these haven't been devalued this much!? You could have just done the refurb swap with Openpandora seeing as you sold it for how much they are offering for our older units. Doesn't give me much hope for mine :wacko:

Here we go I just got asked the following on my auction "hey man a brand new one of these just went for 132£ without any cracks. if you can sell and want to do a deal let me know"

FFS!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Prices seem to have dropped heavily since the Pandora started shipping again. To expect what you paid for it was only ever going to be temporary. They seem to be selling for the $300 - $350 these days on ebay and dropping.

The $200 he got for this auction had nothing to do with timing and everything to do with the fact he didn't ship OS. Eliminated 99% of bidders right there including myself.

Look at the bidding history more carefully. At the bottom you'll see there was a bid of £380 that went up just after the winning one and was retracted 14 seconds before the auction ended. Looks a bit fishy to me.

If there was such a large retracted bid at the last second, definitely send a notice to ebay. I had a friend sell some pricey computer parts and the buyer tried to pull this exact scam: one account with a low bid, second account with a reasonably high bid which is retracted just before the auction ends. End result was that both bidding accounts were suspended and my friend relisted and sold his parts properly.

If there was such a large retracted bid at the last second, definitely send a notice to ebay. I had a friend sell some pricey computer parts and the buyer tried to pull this exact scam: one account with a low bid, second account with a reasonably high bid which is retracted just before the auction ends. End result was that both bidding accounts were suspended and my friend relisted and sold his parts properly.
interesting scam.The lengths some people will go to.

Hmm, interesting. It's hard to tell how that would have affected the auction, but one would assume it did indeed, poor show to retract a bid 14 seconds before the end.

A fair price would have been about the 200 - 230 Pound mark based on previous sales worldwide. ($300 - $350).

Back