Samsung R200 / R210 Connector

Steve-O

I want to make my own GP32 Wormlight and want to know if a Samsung R200 / R210 Phone Charger connector would work... The guide I was reading says that the R200 or R210 Connector fits the GP32's EXT Port but it doesn't say if its the Charger's connector or the Data Cables connector that fits...

Thanks

The charger will have some of the pins needed already removed, go for the data cable :) Or even better wait till ive mass-produced them ;) I should have my first batch ready to sell this month sometime, and ull be able to order them from a well known online shop hopfully :)

xTFCx

TFC where are you getting the Connectors From?? Can I buy one Connector off you :D Please (If so how much would you sell me 1 connector for :huh: ) hehe

Im getting them off a korean company, although there not respoding at the moment....im told they do respond if you keep emailing them though ;)

Hmmm I may sell you one.....but ill probabily be using them all for the wormlights. But you can always buy one of the wormlights ;)

I want to try make something my self hehe... how much do the Connectors Cost?

Just made my own worm light today.... with a Samsung R210 connector :) and it works flawlessly ;)

I used the charger cable connector (it was a car/home charger cable)

The only thing is.... when you open up the connector, you have only 3 pins... one is already at one end of the connector, but the other two are somewhat in the middle... you have to take one of those two pins out and put it at the other end of the connector.... and then you connect the two wires of your light to each of those two pins at each end.... otherwise, the light won't work :)

Hope this helps :)

Cpt

Thanks :D Ill get a R210 Charger of Ebay ASAP and make my own light B)

Back