S-tris 2 Released

kikura

Still Fresh
I can't find any reference to this particular title anywhere on the forums so I'm guessing this is newsworthy.

I only stumbled on this because I was looking for new stuff for my phone. It's a really great version though.

Clickgamer

From creators homepage:

"S-Tris 2 is based on the famous Tetris concept and is the follow-up of our popular S-Tris game.

This game comes as a demonstration of our in-house developed game engine Edge and is completely free. The game is available for many different platforms and screen resolutions.

Features:
# Addictive gameplay
# Normal and maniac gameplay modes
# Difficulty increases while playing
# Customizable controls
# Shadow shows where blocks will fall
# On-line and manual highscore submitting
# Supports a broad range of devices "

I just downloaded it and it is very nice. I hope they are planning on giving more support to the GP2X. Hope they have plans on porting the shooter I saw there.

yeah that would be cool. I guess, many people would buy their games, too. They produce quite professionally. I would buy that shooter :D

seems there is a problem with the code generation for gp2x. they said on the web site that they are working on a fix.

hopefully once this is fixed we will see a bunch of gp2x as the device used.

also I would really like to see other gp2x programs have online high scores like this. I've even made threads about this. I originally thought some kind of manually done thing would be good but this seems to work well and hasn't been hacked or anything as far as I know so it could be something that other gp2x programs could use as long as a dedicated web site is set up for it.

Back