Roach material, courtesy of Sony

Fzero

Advanced Member
Just been tidying some old junk out and found a couple of these [though image below is from a google search]

11-1.jpeg

Sony Playstation roach material, nice :)

Somehow managed to make it through the 90's without using them too, probably thanks to B&H and their Gratis cards [was also ideal for the task]

Anyway pretty good poster image eh, showing a dealer offering a fix of Playstation gaming.

I got 2 sheets, one postcard sized and the other just smaller than A4 sized. Think I will clip frame the larger one and put it back up on the wall for a bit.

Anyone else have this?

I'm not sure exactly where I picked them up from, if were bundled with some magazine, handed out with flyers outside raves, or what

I have tons of Playstation promotional stuff, including the OP's, beer coasters, key fobs, pens, posters, postcards, baseball caps, flags, wind spinners, badges, courier bags, sport bags, VHS promos, cuff links, watches, champagne, etc etc..

No wine glasses - though I do have tumbler glasses they doled out with other games releases - Oddworld and others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Digging through some stuff, found the card described in the OP in one of the bags they gave at Playstation 'events' - so I'm guessing it came from either one of those or one of the many rave type events they held, some of which were so massively over-attended, they had vanloads of merchandise to dish out to disappointed lines of people, who then went home fairly satisfied.

Here's one of my Playstation watches, and some of their beermats - though I never did get any of the Square symbol ones, there were never any at their parties. Maybe it was withdrawn for being obscene or something...

PLAYSTATION_WATCH_CASE_CLOSED.JPG

PLAYSTATION_WATCH_IN_CASE_OPEN.JPGPS_BEERMATS.JPG

Beer mats are pretty kool, not even seen those before

Last edited by a moderator:
Back