Replacement Usb -> Wiz Cable Needed ..

muterobert

Still Fresh
Well, fairly self explanatory title really. Can anyone point me in the direction of anyone who can sell me a replacement USB cable for the Wiz?

I've already tried emailing GPH and GBAX.com with no responses (what fantastic support eh?) and google is coming up empty.

I've read the serial cable howto and wondered if the pinout for the Samsung 810 et al will match the Wiz and therefore mean I can just pickup a cable for one of those devices?

At a loss here with a flat Wiz getting. If anyoen can suggest anything I'd be grateful.

MuteRobert said:
Well, fairly self explanatory title really. Can anyone point me in the direction of anyone who can sell me a replacement USB cable for the Wiz?

I've already tried emailing GPH and GBAX.com with no responses (what fantastic support eh?) and google is coming up empty.

I've read the serial cable howto and wondered if the pinout for the Samsung 810 et al will match the Wiz and therefore mean I can just pickup a cable for one of those devices?

At a loss here with a flat Wiz getting. If anyoen can suggest anything I'd be grateful.

You can ask the GPH´s official AS Center, they are very friendly :) .
(Think, they can help you.)

Here the Adress:
Polytech & Net GmbH
Main : 49-6196-652-0049
Fax : 49-6196-95-26-1
ATTN : Ms. Lee
E-Mail as-europe@gp2x.com
HomePage : http://www.ptn-global.com

Greetings,
andY

Last edited by a moderator:
You sir are what we refer to in the UK as a 'Diamond Geezer'!

Many thanks indeed. Let's hope I can get a response from them. :)

MuteRobert said:
You sir are what we refer to in the UK as a 'Diamond Geezer'!

Many thanks indeed. Let's hope I can get a response from them. :)
I´m sure they´ll give you response :) ,
maybe - if your eMail was blocked or not responsed,
try to give them a call, because i know, they use a
special kind of spam filter :rolleyes: .

Best regards,

andY

Erm. Just looked at the website, and it's some Injection moulding plastics company.

Are you sure that those as the correct details?

Nevermind - I found the GPH link which confirms it is correct. I guess they must rent space there or something. :)

I'd just like to say a huge thank you to GPH's after sales team who've really pulled out the stops to help me on this.

No only have they agreed to send me a new cable for free, they've taken care of the shipping too!

At all times, emails were prompt, pleasant and polite. AS team, you're a credit to the company! :)

MuteRobert said:
Nevermind - I found the GPH link which confirms it is correct. I guess they must rent space there or something. :)

So the link is?...

Would anybody have the contact information for the main office, as I am in America and I have misplaced my USB cable as well. Any help would be appreciated :)

Back