Pandora PyQt on OpenPandora: current status

the repo (repo.openpandora.org) is for pnd-files, doesn't accept zip/pdf/etc.

If you're hard up for a place, I can host it on one of my sites, just a matter of how to get it to me :)

jeff

the repo (repo.openpandora.org) is for pnd-files, doesn't accept zip/pdf/etc.

If you're hard up for a place, I can host it on one of my sites, just a matter of how to get it to me :)

I think I will wait, because I can't transfer 23MB thru gmail.

But I still think we should think of a way to put it in a PND or at least a SquasFS file. The Qt libraries have a lot of symbolic links that multiply its size when unpakcing it at FAT SD cards (most of them).

Wait? Oh you mean to upload to ED's repo when your'e at home, outside of the firewalling/blocking they're doing? okay ;)

Otherwise, slap it up on dropbox or rapidshare or something and I'll mirror it so you have a url to give out.

jeff

Question, is the pyqt version in the repo working as expected? why did it only get 2 stars?

Well for a while there was someone that was poorly rating any PND that was being uploaded to the Repo.. not sure if that was the case with this.

Ideally if this was included in the next firmware de facto, that would be great - provided the firmware has enough space for it. That would literrally multiply the possibilities for GUI applications under Pandora. Now if I write something with PyQT I would have to ask everyone who wants to use the application to install PyQt separately which is a bit troublesome.

Back