Psx Emulator..................has Anyone Heard Anything?

Babrios said:
That's all good news then, thanx for sharing. But hey, imo, you should have been given a "real hardware".

I'm actually waiting for finalized hardware and cases to bug them about that :p Because it's kinda hard (and costly) to ship stuff over here so I'd prefer to just have it done once :)

psx-emu on release day with all the bells and whistles, might make parting with the money easier for quite a few ppl. I suppose the psx-emu will be available for download when the first units arrive?

Probably. I'm sure the current version with software rendering will be at least :) And maybe even if the new GPU isn't completely OK, it's already working very well for a considerable number of games so, say, at least an alpha version of that should be ready as well.

Anyway there's still time for that :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Tinnus said:
I'm actually waiting for finalized hardware and cases to bug them about that :p Because it's kinda hard (and costly) to ship stuff over here so I'd prefer to just have it done once :)
If you have a finished Pandora with final Case and final Controls, please tell, how good all these PSX games play, especialy Fighting Games. Will the Controls be able to do all Special moves as good as with a Original PSX gamepad? Or even better? Or worse? I really want to know how the Pandora Controls "feel" :) ("DBGT :Final Bout" is one of the games I want to play onto the Pandora, it also runs onto the GP2X but the crappy Stick and the 3-8 FPS there are not SOOO great for real playing :lol: )

fusion_power said:
Tinnus said:
If you have a finished Pandora with final Case and final Controls, please tell, how good all these PSX games play, especialy Fighting Games. Will the Controls be able to do all Special moves as good as with a Original PSX gamepad? Or even better? Or worse? I really want to know how the Pandora Controls "feel" :) ("DBGT :Final Bout" is one of the games I want to play onto the Pandora, it also runs onto the GP2X but the crappy Stick and the 3-8 FPS there are not SOOO great for real playing :lol: )
I mean I'm waiting until there are some finalized cases and controls to ask for one :)

Yes, it's time enough getting psx to perfection when the Pandora is out. It makes sense.
I'm sure thatone will turn out to be the emu that I'll use most often. It's the one I'm most excited about already.
I'll be happy enough playing "Panzer General" until "SoulReaver" and "Colony wars" run in all their enhanced beauty.

Will the emu support the cdz-format?

Back