Petition: Requesting Canonical to publicly release Ubuntu for Android

EssoAir

http://www.change.org/petitions/canonical-publically-release-ubuntu-for-android-under-the-gnu-gpl

Hi everyone! I made a petition as promised. I put this in Offtopic General because (as many people would agree) Ubuntu for Android probably isnt the best OS for the Open Pandora. However, I really would appreciate you all signing it. Signing does NOT require you to make an account. So even if this isnt a Pandora-Specific petition, I'd really appreciate your support. I only need 98 more to reach the initial threshold.

Thanks everyone! Fingers crossed we can get Canonical's attention.

EssoAir

Last edited by a moderator:
can i run mac osx in a virtual machine on windows running on ubuntu on this android of yours?

/>
I'd sign a petition to get canonical to shut down and close the ubuntu projects forever.
LOL! Ya, they dont really see eye to eye with most Linux distro producers. Thanks for your support. I really am trying to "get something done" here. The whole "if you want it done right, you've got to do it yourself" doesnt really apply here as I need the help of every like minded person to see this through. thanks again for signing!
/>
can i run mac osx in a virtual machine on windows running on ubuntu on this android of yours?
Well if you ran it on an x86 machine (which is supported according to Canonical) and you used OSx86 (which I believe constatues as piracy) then yes! :) Thanks for your support!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back